Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hugo, Oklahoma train museum

Diane and I took a ride into Hugo, Oklahoma to view the old train depot which is now a museum. There are lots of items there on display. The musem items are more that train items. During the time of the trains that ran through Hugo and other places, there was a restaurant chain known as Harvey's which was built next to the depot. The waitresses were called the Harvey Girls. They lived above the restaurant. Diane and I enjoyed our day at the museum.


Outside of the train depot.


The ladies of this era sure had small feet. How would you like to get your feet into these shoes?



This is a cooler used on the train to keep the food cool. I know, it looked like a 3 seater to me.


This sign made sense to me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: