Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daisy Air Museum, Rogers, Arkansas

How well I remember the days when my brother
and I would practice shooting with his Daisy
BB gun. Gary still has the BB gun that he
purchased for his son. How many of you remember
the days you took your Daisy out hunting for
birds or shooting cans? The tour of the Museum
cost $2 per adult. I never knew that Daisy made
so many types of guns. I took lots of pictures
of various models made beginning with the
first model. So, if you want to see more, click
on the travel photo link.


This is a Daisy.


50,000,000 air rifle.


The movie "A Christmas Story" is a classic.
Remember the dad's prize for one of him
many contests? Gary is standing by that
prize. Does the phrase, "you'll shoot your eye
out" sound familiar?


Models of the Red Rider BB gun. Can you
find yours?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: