Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lake Tawakoni, Point, Texas

Gary and I are spending 2 weeks at a Thousand Trails Campground,
Lake Tawakoni in Point, Texas. The weather has not been that
great. We have had lots of wind and yesterday, lots of rain.
However, weather is nice today, so Gary went fishing. We now have
catfish for dinner! We have been spending some time in Tyler,
Texas at the Wisenbaker Diabetic Center. Gary was diagnosed
with diabeties in January, so now we are getting some education
on the subject.



Great fishing day.


Blue heron.


This poor guy backed off into a ditch and with the rain soaked
into the ground, needed a little help to get out. Provided
some entertainment for those in the campground.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, fresh fish, caught by your own hands, sounds delicious.

At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! For a minute there, I thought that was your rig:-)

Gary is looking good. When did he grow the beard?

Good to hear from you.

JanC